Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vancouver

Our family is fortunate enough to own a lovely condo in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver in British Columbia which we visit for a month or two every summer to escape the excessive heat in Minnesota.  It's simply a fantastic area with stunning scenery, great trails along the ocean, and way too many bakeries! It's incredible to be able to walk down the hill to the ocean in the morning in the mist, stop for a cinnamon bun at Grounds For Coffee, and be an hour drive from Whistler! I totally know that's it's November (the snow make it rather obvious), but I thought I'd post some summer pictures as I've neglected to post anything since March. Here are a few of my favourite things :)








♡Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!