Saturday, March 22, 2014

Defying Gravity

To be honest, I've actually been baking quite a bit in the last week. Between lemon bars, lemon loaf, cookies, and blueberry muffins, there has always been something going on in our kitchen. The unfortunate part is that I haven't been documenting any of it, and I'm extremely reluctant to write a post without pictures! I need to write something though, and going back through old photos, I figured that my puppy Angus would be a fitting subject!

We're approaching Angus's third birthday, and I thought I would document a bit of what goes on in the life of our dog. It's a extra bonus that many of these pictures were taken in the spring, and helps cheer me up in the middle of the seemingly eternal Minnesota winter!

Who me?

Yeah, so about this. We have a super soaker water gun, and it turns out that Angus is a pretty big fan. This means that when the gun comes out, gravity seems to fade away.

I took this picture in the fall on a fairly windy day. This was pretty perturbing for the prince as he had just done his hair!

When you call "come," you can pretty much guarantee no response, but when you call "treat," well, this is what happens!

I love you Mama! Oh, thanks baby, I love you too!

Yeah, like I said, Angus is a pretty big fan of the super soaker....
♡Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!