Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween & Chasing Leaves

Halloween was a blast as usual, between dressing up, fall weather, and candy! I was dressed up as Colonel Mustard from the game clue, complete with a mustache, and tricorn hat. My sister was a skunk and brought a spray bottle of water to spray unsuspecting victims as she walked past!


We don't go crazy with decorations, but we bought a glow in the dark spiderweb a couple years ago and have been reusing it ever since. I love the way it dresses up our front entrance!

This was my pumpkin, after the night was over and it had gotten a bit beaten up! I added the little squares along the edges so that the R.I.P. would be a bit easier to see in the dark, and it worked great!

Today is pretty windy, and all the leaves are starting to blow off the trees. The birds are starting to fly south!

It was really gusty when I went outside to take pictures, so Angus had to turn his head to keep the wind out of his eyes! 

Chasing leaves is always a rewarding activity!

Hope you're having a great fall as well!



Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!