Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall 2013

It's been an insane amount of time since I last posted. No, I didn't fall off a cliff, or visit space, I've just been busy with school. Now, onto the photo's. I don't have time for anything super long or fancy, so I thought I would just share some of my fall favs. Enjoy!

These are some delicious Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes With Maple Frosting that I made last week. I'll try to post this delicious recipe soon!

I went out to snap some pics on a woodsy trail near my house. The light was beautiful behind the trees!

My dog, Angus, was happy to be out of the house and loved skipping around with me.

I love this old bridge!

Again, the light coming through the tree's was just spectacular. I was tempted to just put my camera on continuous shoot and sit there until sunset!
This is another recipe that I need to post soon. This is the best apple pie I have  ever tasted in my life, and we take apple pie pretty seriously in our house!

This lovely birch in my front yard is just beginning to change colour, and was a nice contrast to the perfectly blue sky!


1 comment:

  1. Apple Pie and Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Frosting - delicious!!! This is an awesome fall post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!