Saturday, August 24, 2013

Brownie Sundae

This is a short post, like, one paragraph, but I have to share this with you! This is not a beautiful, well organized, staged photo. In fact, it's from a point and shoot three years ago. Brownie sundaes are something that are pretty rare in our house. So, when I found this old picture in the archives, I started drooling. Brownies aren't a staple in our house either. While my sister and I are big fans of brownies, my parents aren't. I'll post my favourite brownie recipe later, but for now, here's a picture. Here is a recipe for my favourite caramel sauce: Coco's Caramel



1 comment:

  1. So even though I am not a big brownie fan, this looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!