Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I've Been Traveling!

Every summer, we head out to the West coast for Vancouver, BC. I love it there, and luckily, our condo has a full kitchen, so I can bake year round. Yippee! Before heading to BC, we stopped in Lutsen, MN, on the North shore of Lake Superior. We were stopping for a bike race for my dad and his good friend. They both did great! Here are a couple pics!

I took this photo on a foggy day on Lake Superior. That lighthouse is the background gives it a whimsical feel!

Our first day in Vancouver was a wonderful one! We found that a new doughnut shop had opened up across the street. This root beer doughnut caught my dad's attention right away. While I was skeptical at first, these doughnut's were to die for!

Smoothies were for lunch made with fresh produce from the farmers market. Delish!

Forty Ninth Parallel is a coffee shop just across the street from us.  My Dad is in love with their coffee!

We always look forward to the fresh fruit at Granville market!

These Canada Day chips were on sale at Urban Fare. We were bummed because we were in the US for Canada Day, and in Canada on July 4th!

My sister has already been into the library!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!