Thursday, July 11, 2013

D.I.Y Frosted Glass

To start off, sorry I haven't posted anything lately. We have been traveling and I just have not had any time! I have always loved frosted glasses, and wonder how that beautiful layer of frozen water gets on there. The secret was revealed with a little bit of internet surfing and I made a quick tutorial on how to make your own. It's really easy and I feel a little confused on why I couldn't figure this out by myself :). Here we go!
Take a glass... It doesn't matter what size, shape, thickness, ect.

Turn on the faucet with cold water...


...and stick the entire glass under there! We are going for the outside, but it's fine if there is a little water on the inside of the glass too. Just make sure to dump that out when you're done!

Stick the glass in the freezer. It doesn't matter if there are little water droplets. 

After an hour or two, pull it out and marvel at it's great beauty! I put a blood orange Sanpellegrino in mine, yum! I couldn't believe how easy this was. I think it would be really fun to freeze a bunch for a party and serve them on a pretty tray. So much loveliness for almost no effort! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you will enjoy these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!