Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Week

I have mentioned before that I took a cooking class at cooks of crocus hill for pie. I also recently took one for cake decorating; it was incredible. I learned so much. My food (almost) always tastes good but this brought my presentation to a whole new level. If you ever go to Minnesota, I suggest going to one of their classes. Both of my classes I did with Carrie Franzen. Here are some photos of my cake and other things I have done lately. We also got a puppy! I'm sorry that I'm a little bit obsessive with the camera. I had 41 photos but decided to only post a few. Recipes will be posted later!





Chocolate Bark with coconut, pecans, m&m's, and a sprinkle of sea salt.

Apple Pie


Angus our new puppy

Cute? I think so. 

"I'm sleepy Mama."

Tulips from the farmers market

Next to a stuffed animal





My Cake

A little messy but not bad for the first time.

Rosettes 

Chocolate Writing


2 comments:

  1. So adorable! And cute pictures!
    ~Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is torture for me to continue looking at your fabulous photos of your delicious food! Can't wait to sample in just a month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!