Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fizzy Cupcakes

This month's mystery box cupcake challenge is to bake a cupcake with something fizzy in it. This contest is on Sweetest Kitchen. It has been going on for a year now and this is the last month. I also did this contest last month (see Rose Cupcakes). I baked white cupcakes with Izze Frosting. Izze is a sparkling fruit drink that I love. I also made vanilla buttercream and incorporated Izze into that. Here are the prizes:

A selection of handmade crafts by Angelas Images
 A five dollar gift card to Bake It Pretty
 A seven dollar gift card to Beanilla
  Two packs of cupcake wrappers by Maisie Fantaisie
 A handmade cupcake charm by Miss Kitty Creations
 600 cupcake liners Simply Caked
 A five dollar gift card to Sweet Cuppin Cakes
 Three children's books by Tundra Books


The Cupcakes




I also made lots of other things since I last wrote a post. Here are a few of them.







Yum!

This is a Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake!





Isn't this just the cutest little face you've ever seen?

We named him Angus. 




Super Dog!

Do I need to comment?


Love the whiskers!

Innocence





2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know what flavor cupcakes you topped with the blackberry frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a white cake based loosely on the culinary institute of the US. I will be posting it soon on my website! Thanks for checking my blog out My Baking Empire!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!