Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snacks

When it's about 3:00 in the afternoon, I start to feel the need for a snack. I always want something like a cookie but I have decided that I probably need to eat something a little bit healthier. While rummaging around in the fridge, I came across a carton of eggs. I love eggs especially because they give you lots of vitamins and such. Here are some ideas/directions for an easy snack.

Ingredients-
1 egg
olive oil
sea salt

Directions-
Grease and grease a skillet with the olive oil. Crack a egg and drop it in the middle of the skillet so that it gets evenly cooked. Cook it for about 45 seconds and sprinkle a little sea salt on it. Then, flip it over with a spatula. Cook for about 35 seconds. Enjoy!




Cooking The Egg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I know you could be doing something else!